View Profile lozardia

45 Movie Reviews

Quite well done loop, me likey.

I think it's quite okay, although my complaints are that the animation is quite clunky, and the movie is quite short, and the glow is, in my opinion is quite too much.
On the other hand, i do like how the models look, except for Julia's breasts, which really do look out of place for minecraft's artstyle, although the penis seems to get a pass due to being mostly blocked by the breasts. Overall, i think it's quite okay

CubanApple responds:

Hey, thanks I never thought that from the glow, It always seems, to work. In my next one, I'm gonna try to tone it down. Thanks for the Feedback!

pretty great songwriting and visuals, also quite great at being faithful to the original

11 Game Reviews

I CANT BELIEVE ITS LARS ULRICH FROM METALLICA WOAH

ayo is there a downloadable version of the demo

The graphics are nice, the gameplay is maybe difficult. I don't really like the unforgiving nature of the spikes. Like, if you touch them (unless on full health), the game's over and back to start. But besides, it's fun and all. I had a little bit of problem with memorizing the keyboard controls though. Rebinding keys would be nice. Music are quite good, with touches of dubstep.

I like this, but it's difficult and unforgiving at times. I do like the auto saving though.
(also fullscreen is not available, and its uncomfortable, and how in the world did you fit an entire Game Maker Studio 2 game into browser??)

TenPennyfingers responds:

This is phenomenal feedback, thank you so much!

As for getting a GMS2 game on browser? It... was... uh. Tough.

Also I've tested the game so many times I didn't even consider making a key rebinding system, that's a great idea, thank you!

1 Audio Review

Viking Cock? VIking Cock. VIKING COCK? VIKING COCK. VIKING COCK? VIKING COCK. VAI-KING COCK? VAI-KING COCK.

16 Art Reviews

Crab. Very nice.

PegasuTV responds:

Thanks. This drawing is like 10 years old, wow why

Incomprehensible but great meat material somehow, blame freud

Pretty nice.

I may have reviewed stuff, now i'm sticking to making music now! Why? because why not

I'm a dude